One of our co-founders, Dr. Brett Shorenstein, had two dogs and often came home to soiled, shredded pads. He figured there could be a better way. After graduating from Vet School at University of Pennsylvania he found co-founder Alan Cook through the alumni network, who graduated from the Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology with degrees in business and engineering. Alan recruited the engineering, operations and marketing leaders from Lucky Litter LLC, which created the ScoopFree litter box and FroliCat family of pet toys, to create BrilliantPad.
Articles in this section
- How does roll subscription work?
- What is BrilliantPad?
- Why should we use BrilliantPad?
- What size dog can use BrilliantPad?
- What are the main benefits?
- Isn't this just for lazy dog owners?
- What is price of machine?
- How much does replacement roll cost?
- What do we get when we order?
- When will I receive my order?