Press button to cycle through adjustable timed intervals:
- If an Adjustable Timer mode is selected, the first automatic pad advance will occur 8, 12 or 24 hours after interval is selected. Then system will advance pad again every 8, 12 or 24 hours until Adjustable Timer is changed or deactivated.
- Pad advance will not occur automatically if system detects the presence of an animal on the platform. If an animal is detected when the Adjustable Timer is scheduled to activate motor, system will wait until dog leaves the platform before activating motor.
- Manually advancing the paper when an Adjustable Timer mode is selected will not reset the Adjustable Timer.
- If you want to stop the system once the Automatic Timer starts advancing the pad, press any button to turn off the motor. The System will go out of timed mode and the pad will no longer advance automatically. The desired time mode will need to be reset.
- When the paper supply runs out, the system will automatically deactivate the Adjustable Timer and the main indicator light will turn steady red. Manual Pad Advance will continue to work. Press the Pad Advance button to reset the system and turn the indicator light to steady green. When ready to reactivate the timer, press the Adjustable Timer button to select desired automatic pad advance cycle.