- If three lights are flashing in unison, read this article instead.
- If the WiFi light and only the WiFi light is flashing, read this article.
- If the WiFi light on and steady green, continue reading below.
If your WiFi light is on and steady green, and you cannot update to latest version of Smart Machine firmware, follow these steps:
- Check that are using the latest version of the BrilliantPad Smart App on your phone:
- To check the version of your App, tap the ACCOUNT ICON in the upper left corner of the BrilliantPad Smart App.
- Look at the very bottom of the menu that extends from the left of the screen. If you have versions 1.0.15, 1.1 , 1.2 or higher continue to step 2.
- If you have version 1.0.14 or lower, you must update the app before continuing. Download the latest version from the Apple or Google app store.
- Next, check the firmware version on your BrilliantPad Smart machine:
- Open the BrilliantPad app and ensure the name of your machine is displayed in the blue bar in the center of the Home Screen.
- Then tap the GEAR ICON in the upper right corner of the App
- If the number next to firmware is 1.2.6 you are using the latest firmware.
- If your firmware is 1.2.0 or 1.2.4t, tap "firmware", “Search for Updates”, and then “Update!”
- The lights on the machine will cyclops several times, then the light next to Pad Advance will turn orange and the three lights next to Connect will flash rapidly. After a minute or two the machine will reboot itself.
- Let the machine run through it’s start up sequence:
- Three lights will flash while BrilliantPad Smart looks for the WiFi network.
- Next, the WiFi light (and only the WiFi light) will flash while BrilliantPad Smart connects to the BrilliantPad server.
- Once connected to the service, the WiFi light will turn steady green.
Sometimes it takes a second try to complete the firmware update. If you are still having trouble, watch this video, visit BrilliantPad.com/app or contact our helpdesk by calling 312-348-7915 or submit a support ticket.