If you previously connected BrilliantPad Smart to your WiFi and the app, and it is currently offline, follow these steps to restore functionality, get latest features and enjoy better stability:
- Unplug BrilliantPad and plug it back in
- Let BrilliantPad complete its start-up sequence
- Update the firmware to version 1.2.6
If you are still having problems getting your machine back online, click on one of these links that best describes your issue:
- Three lights next to the Connect button keep flashing
- WiFi light next to the Connect button (and only the WiFi light) is flashing
- WiFi light is on and steady green, but unable to update firmware.
If you have tried all of these steps and are having some other problem getting your machine online, please contact support by calling 312-348-7915 or by submitting a ticket with customer service department.