Press down and hold the Connect button on the control module for five seconds or until you see lights flashing.
If there is only one light flashing, contact us for a free exchange for a new module with an easier setup process.
If there are two lights flashing, try the steps below.
If you watched the WiFi Setup video and are still having trouble connecting your BrilliantPad Smart machine to your WiFi network and pairing to your app, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure WiFi network is broadcasting 2.4 GHz (or 2.4/5 GHz dual-band)
- Check password is correct
- Ensure phone is connected to WiFi network (and not cellular network)
- Ensure app has all necessary permissions
If you are still having trouble:
- Unplug and replug in device (and try again)
- Remove and re-download app (power cycle device, and try again)
- Phone make and OS version
- Version of BrilliantPad Smart app
- Make of router and name of WiFi network
- Approximate number of devices connected to WiFi network