- How do roll subscriptions work?
- What is BrilliantPad?
- Why should we use BrilliantPad?
- What size dog can use BrilliantPad?
- What are the main benefits?
- Isn't this just for lazy dog owners?
How It Works
- How does BrilliantPad work?
- Then what happens?
- Where does the waste go?
- Umm, what about poop?
- Hold up. Doesn't that smell?
- When does the machine replace the pad?
- Troubleshoot Initial WiFi Connection
- Smart Machine was online but now is offline
- What do the flashing lights mean when I plug in BrilliantPad Smart?
- Login for BrilliantPad website and App use different email addresses
- Smart App Setup and Pairing Process
- How to Assemble BrilliantPad machine
Tech Specs - Machine
Tech Specs - Pad Rolls
- How many layers are in each pad?
- What is the absorbent technology?
- What is under each pad?
- What are the black marks for?
- Are the pads strong?
- How big are the rolls?
Tech Specs - General
Training & Animal Behavior
- What dogs can use BrilliantPad?
- Will my dog fit on the machine?
- Can you help me with the training?
- Can I use any pad with BrilliantPad?
- How do I transition my dog from using regular pads to BrilliantPad?
- What if my dog likes to scratch or dig after going potty?
Setup and Maintenance
Training Dogs that Currently Use Pads
Training Puppies When Home
Training Puppies When Away From Home
Training an Adult Dog to Use Pads
- STEP D0: IT'S VERY HARD TO TEACH AN OLD DOG A NEW TRICK!
- STEP D1: LET YOUR DOG GET COMFORTABLE AROUND BRILLIANTPAD
- STEP D2: ENCOURAGE DOG TO EXPLORE BRILLIANTPAD
- STEP D3: USE A LEASH TO LEAD YOUR DOG TO BRILLIANTPAD
- STEP D4: REDUCE THE SIZE OF YOUR REGULAR PAD ON THE MACHINE
- STEP D5: SLOWLY INTRODUCE USE OF THE ELECTRONIC CONTROLS